TeamFluffed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Warrior Cats RP
[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS! EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:12 pm by Galaxy

» The Kirchet Domain
[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 6:11 pm by Galaxy

» Name the animal :)
[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS! EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:27 pm by Mocha

» Great Fire
[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS! EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:46 pm by Arashi

» UPDATE !! [PLEASE READ]
[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS! EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:48 pm by Arashi

Top posters
Galaxy (52)
[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS! I_vote_lcap[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS! I_voting_bar[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS! I_vote_rcap 
Funfetti (48)
[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS! I_vote_lcap[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS! I_voting_bar[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS! I_vote_rcap 
Mocha (35)
Arashi (30)
Tardis (4)
Angel (2)
Joey (1)

Similar topics

[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS!

4 posters

Go down

[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS! Empty [ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS!

Post by Funfetti Sat May 31, 2014 10:39 pm

HELLO! As some of you already know, the school year just ended. How do ya'll feel? I feel great. Any who, to celebrate this, I will be HOSTING A CHARACTER CHANGE. THIS WILL BE OPEN TO EVERYONE! But Fizzle, what's a character change? Answer: A character change is when you trash your character you have now and get a whole new one with a new personality and new looks. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CHARACTER CHANGE! Like the character you have now? No biggie! Keep them! If you do wish to change characters, comment here saying so. Give me their name, reference, (Picture or typed out details) and their personality. I will be changing characters, commenting below who. WANT TO CHANGE CHARACTERS BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT NAME OR REFERENCE? No problem. I can design them for you. Comment below saying you wish for me to design it for you. Okay, that's about it. Oh, and if members who have the phone number of others who are not on the website, text them this information, telling them we'll be having a character change. If they wish to change, ask them to text the information about their character or if they want Fizzle to do it. Once they reply, comment their form. THANKS!
    Funfetti
    Funfetti
    Admin

https://gonefluffed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS! Empty Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS!

Post by Funfetti Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:05 am

THIS WILL BEGIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! In the RP, I will have Fizzle yowl for his members. You can choose to stay or go with Fizzle. HERE IS MY CHARACTER: https://2img.net/h/oi57.tinypic.com/6ss7f7.jpg
    Funfetti
    Funfetti
    Admin

Back to top Go down

[ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS! Empty Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] ATTENTION ALL TEAM FLUFFED MEMBERS!

Post by Arashi Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:33 am

[Please note; Arashi is NOT invincible. Only his scales are hard.]

NAME; Arashi

DESCRIPTION; Just as Fizzle is part soda, Arashi is part dragon. Arashi has light silver fur, with dark gray scales as markings. His markings are mainly noticeable in his paws [Which hold the talons of a dragon rather than the claws of a cat.], which have hard gray scales on them. He also has a long stripe  that starts at his nose, then goes down his back to his tail. His tail has the dark gray scales on the top of it, and so does the tip. He has tiny ivory bumps on his back and tail, as if they were spikes that never developed. His eyes are golden.

PERSONALITY; Arashi is a sweetheart. That's definitely a word you can use to describe him. He's selfless, sweet, calm, and never seems to have a bad thought in his head. However, his name means 'storm' for a reason. If someone gets far enough through his calm defenses to irritate him and he gets angry, he's like an ominous storm about to break. He's extremely strong and smart. While not too fast, one can't be too careful when he's angry. Arashi also  is fittingly is used as a verb in the Japanese language for 'rage'.

Arashi

http://africanfallstribe.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am

COSMIC will be changing to MARA - https://2img.net/h/oi57.tinypic.com/9lgw9e.jpg
    LUX, if agrees, is going to be KNIGHT - https://2img.net/h/oi62.tinypic.com/mvhfyt.jpg PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS JUST THEIR LOOKS. THEY ARE ABLE TO CHOOSE THEIR PERSONALITIES AND WHAT NOT. The event is starting today - if you are awfully busy and don't know have time to RP, it is not required, BUY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. PLEASE DO SO IF POSSIBUR.
    Funfetti
    Funfetti
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocha Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:43 pm

NAME: Mocha 

Mocha is a cream coloured kitty, she has a chocolate coloured tail,  chocolate sprinkles designs on her back,her paws look like they were dipped in chocolate, she has dark brown eyes, and she's fluffy. :3

Personality:  Mocha is really kind and sweet, but if she catches you being mean or rude to another cat, she might lose her temper. Mocha loves to have fun and be with friends but she can also be grumpy sometimes. And she loves to daydream. *o*
    Mocha
    Mocha

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:35 pm

This is my new character, Galaxy. She is a jet black cat with a rainbow tuft over her left eye. The colors swirl together and move. Her eyes change color depending on her mood. Red is mad, yellow is happy, blue is sad, ect. The half of Galaxy's tail farthest away from her body is rainbow like her tuft. Her paws have rainbow mittens on them. She also has black wings with rainbow tips.

She is not shy and can be very hostile when you first meet her. But when you get to know her, Galaxy is a very loyal friend. She is protective of her friends and loves a good battle. Galaxy is a great fighter and will use her wings to push up into the air and attack from above.

P.S Funfetti, if you could make a avatar for me based on this description, that would be great.

Last edited by Galaxy on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To delete and add some things.)
    Galaxy
    Galaxy

Location : In the T.A.R.D.I.S. with Eleven, Amy, Rory, River, and Clara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down