TeamFluffed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Warrior Cats RP
The Kirchet Domain - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:12 pm by Galaxy

» The Kirchet Domain
The Kirchet Domain - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 6:11 pm by Galaxy

» Name the animal :)
The Kirchet Domain - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:27 pm by Mocha

» Great Fire
The Kirchet Domain - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:46 pm by Arashi

» UPDATE !! [PLEASE READ]
The Kirchet Domain - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:48 pm by Arashi

Top posters
Galaxy (52)
The Kirchet Domain - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Kirchet Domain - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Kirchet Domain - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Funfetti (48)
The Kirchet Domain - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Kirchet Domain - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Kirchet Domain - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mocha (35)
Arashi (30)
Tardis (4)
Angel (2)
Joey (1)

The Kirchet Domain

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Kirchet Domain - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kirchet Domain

Post by Arashi Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:17 am

Heartsong rolled her eyes and calmly trotted after Fizzle. Even though it wasn't an official job or rank, it was just a known fact that she was the one who had to calm Fizzle down from his insanity break.

Arashi

http://africanfallstribe.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:45 am

It had been a rather short insanity break. Fizzle opened his eyes, finding himself sprawled out, his claws stretching out in front of him, stained with blood. He sniffed. It wasn't cat blood - but prey blood. He moaned, laying there for a minute, until rising. He had been thinking about some thing for a long time - creating a new place, with a new family and team. He padded back to camp, then stood in the middle of the camp and yowled, "EVERY TEAM FLUFFED MEMBER STRONG ENOUGH TO FACE ME, GATHER HERE FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT!"
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

https://gonefluffed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocha Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:33 pm

As Tuft came back from hunting, she heard Fizzle's voice, and ran to go see what was going on. When she saw him, she walked up to him and said, "is everything ok?" Then Fizzle looked at her, and then she knew that something important was about to happen.
Mocha
Mocha

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:13 pm

Fizzle turned his gaze on Tuft, the member who had just approached him. "Yes. For now, just settle, and I'll explain every thing." Fizzle knew that Icicle and Tuft were now in the camp, and Heartsong was probably entering now. "Attention! I am going to be traveling, carrying the TeamFluffed customs and such to a new nation. Any one who wishes to come with me is more than welcome. If you wish to stay, then you will be left with whoever is not coming. I am sure a new tribe, clan, pack, or even Team will come and take our places. Who wishes to come with me?" [ Please note that it will still be called TeamFluffed and all the rules still count. ]
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocha Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Tuft smiled at him. And then she said, "I will come with you Fizzle." Then Tuft looked around to see if anyone else was going to come with them.
Mocha
Mocha

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:09 pm

(Ganna do a time skip here, since everyone's getting a bit impatient.) Fizzle opened his eyes the next morning, whipping his tail around. As far as he knew, he knew that everyone was coming with except for Sprinkles. (Yes, even the ones who are not on the site.) He slowly crept out of his den, stretching his mouth wide. He yowled for all of his members to gather.

~~

"Well then, we're off." It had been a great time for all of them. However, this would not be the end of TeamFluffed. For new members who traveled this way and settled, would create the Team once again. But Fizzle would lead another TeamFluffed across the nation. Across the world, to gain new members and allies. No matter what happened, they would always be TeamFluffed. Drama plz
IS END.

Last edited by Funfetti on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Heartsong nodded and followed Fizzle. Her dark tail swished as she padded off, sapphire eyes glittering. Her ears twitched as she snarled quietly to herself.

-

Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Galaxy stalked toward Funfetti and Arashi. Her eyes were a stormy gray, indicating she was in a bad mood. She snarled and said, "Let's get a move on!". She didn't wait for a reply and turned tail to break into a run.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Location : In the T.A.R.D.I.S. with Eleven, Amy, Rory, River, and Clara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:35 am

Funfetti snarled at Galaxies impatience. "HUSH, Arashi and I don't know where we are going, so you'll have to be good and be patient!" Funfetti then whipped back around, muttering under her breath as the colours on her hair, tail, and chest fwarped colours into a light blue and purple.
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocha Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:52 pm

Mocha was skipping towards them as her dark chocolate tail was wipping in the breeze and her dark brown eyes were sparking. As she came up to them, she saw that everyone seemed to be in a bad mood, "Hey guys! Have we decided where we are going yet?" Said Mocha.Then she started jumping up and down waiting for an answer.

Last edited by Mocha on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Mocha
Mocha

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Arashi's ivory bumps twitched as he shook himself, his gray fur glinting. He murmured softly, "Let's all calm down and get move on."

Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:57 pm

Galaxy snarled to herself and grumbled. "Fine. I'm going hunting then!" She stalked off into the woods and listened. A rustling noise alerted her to a squirrel burying an acorn near a large oak tree. She slowed down and made a dash for it before it could reach the safety of the tree. Galaxy sunk her claws into it and gave it a killing bite on the spine. A sense of satisfaction flooded her body and her eyes changed to yellow, meaning she was happy. Galaxy finally relaxed as she carried her catch back to the others.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:04 pm

Arashi stared at Galaxy, his long talons digging into the earth. The gray male murmured to Fenfetti, "I'm going to explore." He prowled through the undergrowth, sniffing. When the dragon-cat became bored, he leaped into a tree, his dragon talons ripping through the wood. Arashi lazed in the tree, tail flicking slightly. He then leaped off the tree, talons leaving gouges in the tree. He sniffed about, purring when he scented a falcon. The Lieutenant stalked his prey, staying downwind. Once he sighed his prey, he leaped, long talons sinking into the bird's neck. It screeched and tried to fly off. Arashi ripped his talons out of its neck and began shacking it side to side. When he was done, he dug into it, not caring about the team.

Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:06 pm

"Look what I caught!" Galaxy said, her mouth full of squirrel fur. She looked at Funfetti, hoping for approval from her friend.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocha Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:31 pm

When mocha sat down, and saw what Galaxy had just caught, she decided that she would go hunting too. With her nose to the ground, trying to pick up a sent, she looked around and spotted a small bird. At the right moment, she pounced on top of the bird with her claws digging into the feathers of the bird. Mocha flung the dead bird on her back, and went to Funfetti and Galaxy.
Mocha
Mocha

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Seeming that Funfetti was now alone, and with all the other members hunting, there was really nothing for Funfetti to do. She let out a curt sigh, flicked her tail, then decided to move a bit deeper into this new area. Perhaps.. just.. maybe.. this was the area that they were sent out to find? After a time, it was getting rather dark, and Funfetti had found dens that seemed to be used before; they were a bit dirty, but nothing a Team member couldn't clean.
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Galaxy yawned as her eyes turned to light blue, indicating her sleepiness. I wonder where Funfetti went? She thought to herself. Oh well. I will just take a short catnap. She walked over to her nest and curled up for a rest. Good night, world...
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:52 pm

{ugh Arashi is making a feeble attempt to flirt xD}

Once he was done with his meal, he walked over to Funfetti. "You look good today, Funfetti." He commented, grinning slightly, but inside he was full of nervousness and curiosity. "Do you want to go do something together?" He suggested, ears perking.

Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Funfetti whipped around to face Arashi, still slightly annoyed. She usually wasn't like this, but she was just Sexy and sweat beaded her fluffed out fur. Her tensed shoulders lowered when she realized that it was only Arashi. Arashi had been very close to her; they grew up with each other. She always though of him as a friend, all though she couldn't help but notice that Arashi was trying to flirt with her. Had Arashi come to like her? Funfetti didn't know how to feel about that- she had mixed emotions at the thought of Arashi liking her. She shook it off, then, listened to what he had to say. 'You look good today, Funfetti.' She snickered. 'Do you want to do something together?' Funfetti thought about how nice that would be, just the two of them, exploring. But instead she replied, "Pffft, hahaha! Look at you, trying to flirt! You seems outgoing today, Arashi!" She knew that he wouldn't take anything personal, after all, he knew her well. "Yea, we can go do something. Is there something you had in mind?"
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:11 pm

*Insert yawning noise here* Galaxy stretched as she woke up from her nap. It had only been about five minutes, but she faintly heard Arashi talking to Funfetti, and it seemed like he was trying to flirt with her! Galaxy had a small crush on Arashi, so she kept listening, and Funfetti started teasing him. Then Funfetti said yes, they could go somewhere. I'll just follow them and see what happens.She thought to herself. Her eyes had taken on a bright pink, showing her excitement. Galaxy whipped her tail, then set off.

Last edited by Galaxy on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put a space in between two words)
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum