TeamFluffed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Warrior Cats RP
The Kirchet Domain EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:12 pm by Galaxy

» The Kirchet Domain
The Kirchet Domain EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 6:11 pm by Galaxy

» Name the animal :)
The Kirchet Domain EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:27 pm by Mocha

» Great Fire
The Kirchet Domain EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:46 pm by Arashi

» UPDATE !! [PLEASE READ]
The Kirchet Domain EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:48 pm by Arashi

Top posters
Galaxy (52)
The Kirchet Domain I_vote_lcapThe Kirchet Domain I_voting_barThe Kirchet Domain I_vote_rcap 
Funfetti (48)
The Kirchet Domain I_vote_lcapThe Kirchet Domain I_voting_barThe Kirchet Domain I_vote_rcap 
Mocha (35)
Arashi (30)
Tardis (4)
Angel (2)
Joey (1)

The Kirchet Domain

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Kirchet Domain Empty The Kirchet Domain

Post by Funfetti Mon May 05, 2014 9:03 pm

The Kirchet Domain is the main place where the Tribe often is. They come hear after a long day of hunting, or just after a simple walk. This is a pretty safe area for the tribe. If you wonder past the ring of water, you will probably meet some danger. The ring of water is not very deep at all. It's pretty shallow, or at least goes up to a normal sized cats' belly. If your not found here at the Kirchet Domain, other members will suggest that you went out hunting. A few snakes can be found up on the hill every once and a while, but other than that, there's really no badgers or rats to be weary of. There is a camp at the very top - the middle of the hill in the domain. The nests or made out of bracken and moss. Herbs can be found around the area, even though there's no medicine cat. For wounds, the TeamFluffed members usually just use their known skills to heal themselves.
RULES:
There aren't really any rules expect that you can not hurt or kill other Team members. Sure you guys can get in fights some times and snap at each other, but other than that you can not just be OP and say, 'Whiskers cut Fizzle's head, and it fell off and he died.' None of that is allowed. Please make sure you do not Power Play. Don't know what Power Playing is? It's when you control other characters without their saying or permission. None of that. This isn't a very realistic RP. Heck, Fizzle has soda for a tail. But none of your characters can have powers or fly or anything. They aren't benders or anything. Stay neutral.
The Kirchet Domain Divider_2_by_canzeda-d426skz
Kirchet Domain:

PREDATORS:
Badgers (Large, dangerous, hard to kill, requires more than one cat to kill.) Snakes (Comes in various forms, some dangerous some not, usually small, quite easy to kill, takes only one cat to kill.) Rats (Usually very large, dangerous, commonly hard to kill, requires at least two cats to kill one full grown.) Foxes (Usually medium sized, hard to kill, dangerous, requires at least two cats to kill one.) DOGS (Come in large sizes, Very dangerous, slow, avoid at all times, requires at least three or four cats to kill one.)

PREY/NON- HOSTILE CREATURES:
Vole (Similar to a mouse, commonly easy to catch, size depending on player's post, size usually depending on season.) Mouse (Similar to a vole, commonly easy to catch, size depending on player's post, size usually depending on season.) Eagles (Can be caught, requires at least two cats to take down one, can attack.) Other prey is allowed. There are no sheep, horses, or rarely any cows here.
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

https://gonefluffed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Kirchet Domain Empty Re: The Kirchet Domain

Post by Arashi Tue May 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Heartsong stalked about, dark fur whipping in the breeze. Her deep sapphire eyes glinted as she glanced about, the sunlight glittering on her bangles. The darkly coated Lieutenant glanced up at the sky, tail tip twitching.

Arashi

http://africanfallstribe.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Wed May 07, 2014 8:16 am

Fizzle raised his head, soaking the ground in his nest slightly with his tail when he thumped it against the ground. His orange gaze scanned the area. It was slightly empty. Everyone must be out hunting. He suggested to himself.
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Thu May 08, 2014 7:46 am

Icicle slowly stretched as she woke up. Where is everyone?She asked herself. She walked to the exit to get some fresh air and go hunting. As soon as Icicle popped her head out, she saw Heartsong.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Location : In the T.A.R.D.I.S. with Eleven, Amy, Rory, River, and Clara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi Sun May 11, 2014 9:55 am

Heartsong noticed a small head poke out of the exit. She hissed lightly and bounded off, black tail flicking. When the Lieutenant slowed to a halt before her favorite tree, she sprang into it, climbing swiftly. Once she found the tiny nook in the fork of the tree, she curled up in it, keeping one blue eye open.

Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Tue May 13, 2014 2:26 pm

Icicle saddened as she saw Heartsong run away from her. Heartsong had never liked her much. Icicle resolved to look for Sprinkles, her sister.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Tue May 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Fizzle raised his head, blinking the last traces of sleep from his eyes. Movement had woken him. He hated it when he was woken up. He hissed, standing up to lash his tail. Then, a flash of blue blurred among the trees. It was Icicle. Fizzle stalked over to her, then addressed her, "Hello, Icicle."
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Tue May 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Oh no! Icicle thought. Fizzle's going to kill me!She ran as fast as she could and soon came near the lake. She whipped around and scrambled up the nearest tree. One blue eye stared down at her from the darkness of the leaves.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Tue May 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Fizzle slowly walked after Icicle, soon coming to the tree she scrambled up. He studied the claw marks, then looked up. Sure enough, Icicle was cowering in the branches above. "Icicle? Are you all right?"
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Wed May 14, 2014 7:47 am

"Please don't hurt me!" Icicle squealed."I didn't mean to wake you up! And Heartsong's up here too! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt anyone!" Icicle started to cry and ran off into the forest to find Sprinkles.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi Wed May 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Heartsong swiped at Icicle's tail as Icicle bounced into her tree. She hissed angrily and jumped down from her tree. "Thanks a bunch for chasing her up here, Fizzle." She growled, shoving him hard as she bounded past him.

Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Wed May 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Fizzle slapped Heartsong in the face with his tail, as she went by, soaking it. "Your welcome." He then turned up to the tree Icicle was in. "There's really nothing to be afraid of." He reassured her, sinking his claws into the tree bark. He climbed up rather quickly, then rested next to Icicle. To prove his point, he asked, "Wanna go hunting?"
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Thu May 15, 2014 8:33 am

"Um... ok. I'm really sorry. You just looked really mad when I woke you up and I panicked." Icicle replied. She then ran into the forest with Fizzle to hunt. She soon caught a small squirrel and was very pleased with herself. "My first catch!" Icicle exclaimed excitedly.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Thu May 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Fizzle paced after Icicle, his eyes glittering as Icicle caught something. 'My first catch!' Fizzle heard her exclaim. Fizzle nodded, "Well done!" He praised her. He then silenced himself, and waved his soda tail to Icicle as if telling her to do the same. Something rustled among the leaves. A vole. He heaved himself forward, quietly pulling the weight to his haunches. He then leaped, biting on the vole's neck, then killing it with a blow. He turned back to Icicle, the limp body dangling from his jaws.
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Thu May 15, 2014 9:51 pm

"Awesome catch"Icicle exclaimed. She skipped back to camp with Fizzle behind her. "Everyone is going to be so hungry after a long day and we can eat and be buddies!" Icicle happily spoke to fill the silence.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Crisis slithered around the trees, his nose to the ground. Fanta. The ground was slightly wet with soda. Fizzle, their leader, must have been here. And it smelled like Icicle was there too. He spotted the two, then padded up. He noticed they were hunting, and waited until Fizzle caught what he was stalking until padding up to encounter them. He raised his head as they padded back to the camp. He followed them, then came up behind them and said, "Hi."

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Fri May 16, 2014 8:23 am

"Ahhhhh!!!!!"Icicle screamed."Why would you sneak up on someone like that?"Icicle, spooked, quickly ran back to camp and curled up in her nest to think.
Galaxy
Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:06 pm

Crisis looked at her startled, his eyes wide. 'Why would you sneak up on someone like that?' Crisis opened his mouth to apologize, but Icicle was already gone. "Sorry!" Is all he called. "I didn't mean to!" He watched Icicle go, then turned to Fizzle. He sighed, then motioned to they prey Fizzle was carrying. "Need help with that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Sat May 17, 2014 4:12 pm

Fizzle rolled his eyes, then turned to Crisis. "No, thanks. You should head back to camp, it's getting dark. I need to find Heartsong." He instructed, then picked up the plump vole again. He buried it; he would pick it up later. He then turned around in search for Heartsong.
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi Fri May 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Heartsong peered down from a high tree. She licked the soda off her face, wincing as the fizz bubbled in her maw. She then leaped down, crashing onto Fizzle. The Lieutenant then jumped up and began slurping Fizzle's tail.

Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Sun May 25, 2014 9:05 am

Fizzle yelped in surprise as something dark coated crashed down on him. "It's raining cats!" He yowled. Then, he caught the outline of Heartsong. He hissed, throwing an unsheathed claw at her ear. He whipping his tail around to his eyes locked with her's. "..NO! BAD!"
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocha Wed May 28, 2014 4:33 pm

Tuft heard the sound of Fizzle's voice, "NO! BAD!" And rushed over to him to see what was wrong, "Fizzle? Heartsong? Are you guys ok?
Mocha
Mocha

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi Wed May 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Heartsong ducked and gave the interfering cat a warning glance. She protested to Fizzle, "Just one drink!" She then leaped around to the back of Fizzle again and began drinking his tail.

Arashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Funfetti Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:07 am

Fizzle turned and hissed, his head suddenly pumping. He was going to go on an insanity break. His long, sharp claws slid out, and his fur stood on end. The bubbles in his tail brewed, and his tail started poping. He raced back to camp, his eyes nothing but dark orange slits.
Funfetti
Funfetti
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mocha Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Tuft watched Fizzle run back to camp, she sighed, then look at heartsong, and then ran off to go hunting.
Mocha
Mocha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum